What is Anjuman Wazifa?
Anjuman Wazifa is a 501c (3) Non-Profit Organization which makes interest free loans to Shia Muslim students pursuing higher education at accredited colleges and universities in the United States.
How it Works
Loans to Date
Who are our borrowers?
Our Borrowers are Shia Muslim students pursuing undergraduate, graduate, and post graduate degrees at accredited colleges and universities in the United States. They are young and old, demonstrate academic aptitude and can demonstrate financial need.
- Proof of Admission to an accredited College or University in the US
- Record of Scholastic Achievement
- Practicing Muslim of Jafari Faith
- Guarantor Sponsorship from a current Anjuman Wazifa Member*
- Ability to Demonstrate Financial Need
How Much Can I Borrow?
- Up to $4,000 per Semester for Undergraduate Study
- Up to $5,000 per Semester for Graduate Study
“apply” button is available from May 1 thru June 30 and Oct 1 thru Nov. 30
Going Into Repayment?
Who are our Members?
Our Members are the lifeblood of the organization. They are community supporters, professionals, retirees, sometimes even students! They are former borrowers. They are brothers and sisters in faith & humanity. It is through their ongoing support that we are able to provide deserving students with the resources they need to lessen their financial burden.
What are Membership Dues?
What is a Guarantor?
A Guarantor is an individual who agrees to guarantee the loan of a student in the event he or she goes into default. A gaurantor must be a member of Anjuman Wazifa in good standing for over 1 year.